Are you an author who finds him/herself in need of an honest, unbiasted book review? If so, you've come to the right place. Here at Southern Musings, the Duchess (me) reviews books in an honest, open, FAIR way.
You only need to follow these few steps in order to get your review: (Also, please be aware that due to the fact I don't own an e-reader, you must be willing to provide me with a hard copy of your title. Sorry for any inconvienence.) This means NO E-BOOKS.
1. Send an email, with a brief summary of your book to email@example.com. Please wait 2-3 business days for a reply. Be sure you include your page count and genre in your request.
2. Please pay attention to the genres I accept, they are: Science Fiction & Fantasy, Urban/Paranormal Fantasty, Thrillers/Mystery, Western Romance, some Contemporary Romance and some Erotica. I DO NOT accept: Historical Romance or anything containing child abuse/pornography or rape. If your title is part of a series, please mention that. I don't like reading titles out of order and this may delay your review if I have to catch up by reading three or four titles before yours. If in doubt, just shoot me an email and ask. I won't bite.
3. I post my reviews here on Southern Musings, as well as Goodreads, Amazon, BN.com and LibraryThing. If there's another site you want it posted to, please include that with your request. I'm happy to help.
4. BE PATIENT. Please? I usually read pretty quickly and I don't take that long in getting a review done after the book is finished. But I do work a full-time job and reading has slowed some. I promise not to take longer than two weeks once I accept your request.
5. Have any questions? Just ask. We're pretty friendly 'round here.
Self-proclaimed Southern Duchess